Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno P

Established Member
Impact
Hi,
Can you guys give me any idea about pricing this domain?
It is not .com it is .cam
Thank you and have a great day

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are no registered sales on namebio on .cam extension. Only 1 sale in 2021.
camcam.cam930 USD2021-04-11Dynadot

It might be a very difficult sell.

•••
Thanks, I saw that and also the most expensive was 2.200,00 in 2017. I am not in a hurry and it was a cheap domain.. Thank you for you reply

•••
Maybe a cam brand in the adult industry, but as you've already mentioned, hard to sell. The cam is cute with regards to it being similar to "com", but that's irrelevant. Overall, little value, IMO

•••
Maybe a cam brand in the adult industry, but as you've already mentioned, hard to sell. The cam is cute with regards to it being similar to "com", but that's irrelevant. Overall, little value, IMO
Thanks! maybe I think too much about the adult industry :)

•••
Thanks! maybe I think too much about the adult industry :)
Nothing wrong in that. If it was a "dot com" with the word top, high, great, best, elite, max, up with the word "cam", fantastic (loft being a high place, they're similar but better words). Best sticking with "dot com" overall. PS Can't forget m/e/t/a c/a/m lol

Last edited:
•••
Loft.com 6 figures or more just the name itself….too bad it’s taken and a successful company

.cam don’t care and it might have tm

•••
Loft.com 6 figures or more just the name itself….too bad it’s taken and a successful company

.cam don’t care and it might have tm
Thanks!

•••
•••
•••
Thank you!
I wouldn't pay any attention to their appraisal - all they are doing is posting the same figure in every appraisal request, border line trolling..........

The other way to look at is there has been 2 exact match reported "loft" sales......

Loft . Fashion - $2,500 in 2015
Loft . xxx - $15,845 in 2013

I don't think you will get those prices though.......Only ever been 7 reported .cam sales so the odds are not in your favour......

Maybe set it at make offer with a min bid of $300 - $500 and see if you get any bites......

•••
I wouldn't pay any attention to their appraisal - all they are doing is posting the same figure in every appraisal request, border line trolling..........

The other way to look at is there has been 2 exact match reported "loft" sales......

Loft . Fashion - $2,500 in 2015
Loft . xxx - $15,845 in 2013

I don't think you will get those prices though.......Only ever been 7 reported .cam sales so the odds are not in your favour......

Maybe set it at make offer with a min bid of $300 - $500 and see if you get any bites......

Thank you so much! I will do what you suggested
Have a great Saturday

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back