IT.COM

domain local*cafe*com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hi, i have had a few end users contact me about this domain (local*cafe*com) . why do you guys think a fair price would be?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
End users just contacted you with no offer?

•••
•••
Zero offers= worthless

Tell them don't contact me if you don't put numbers in your greetings..Waste time ...

•••
i spoke to someone directly so there's real interest, but they wanted me to state a price. i normally only take offers and go from there.

•••
Local Cafe - Average monthly search: 1,300 - localplumber.com sold for $5K this time last year.

Solid name with potentially a large user-base for web/app based services related to cafes.

Mid - High $x,xxx

Last edited:
•••
Starting price high x,xxx :xf.wink:

•••
thanks for the insight guys

•••
I think this has potential.... I'd say mid $xx - low $xxx for reseller and mid $xxx - low/mid $x,xxx for the right enduser...

Also, with regards to the comment about inquiries without offers being worthless.... that is only true if you are a bad salesman.... honestly, nothing could be so far from the truth. I have sold quite a few domains this way... If they are interested, you can discuss. That doesn't mean you might not push them to make an offer, but don't throw away a lead because they don't initiate it with a price in mind...

Hope this helps!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back