IT.COM

information LLN.com Prices Rising?

NameSilo
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
For everyone holding those LLN.com domains, seems that prices are rising. This was a great sale I saw on Namebio today.

nh2.com 15,000 USD 2016-01-20 Sedo

It's really great news.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I would never read too much into a single sale, unless it is in a category of domains where you have to because they don't sell very often, like LL.com. I would also generally not look to Sedo sales to determine wholesale prices, as they are usually end user sales.

In this case the WHOIS says the buyer is NanoHoldings, so it makes sense they would want a domain with the initials NH at the start and it wasn't an arbitrary buy based on it being an LLN. While it is parked, name server history shows that it was parked at DNS even before the sale, so the new owner just neglected to change them. And looking at the other domains owned by the buyer he definitely isn't a domain investor. I would expect the wholesale price to be 1/10th of what it sold for.

We recently added trend graphs, so if you do a search for the pattern LLN with the extension set to .com you can scroll to the bottom of the page and see how they are trending. Here's a quick link:

https://namebio.com/?s=QOzUzN0czM

I don't see any remarkable change in the values recently, although they do seem slightly up compared to six months ago. Nothing like the LLLL spike though.

•••
Any updates on LLN.com values?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back