Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain LLLLs appraisals

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pteddo

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi guys,

I'd like you to appraise these domains:

MWYO.com
CQVD.com
QNBX.com

Please, tell me what can I expect form resellers and from end user.

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Up
 
0
•••
Please, someone could appraise..
 
0
•••
Well, there is two different sides there with endusers and reseller prices.

Endusers are pretty much impossible to predict, as I have seen some really poor quality domains fetch in the $XX,XXX price range where I would not have paid $20 for them!

As for reseller prices, I would low $XX. Probably under $40 each...
 
0
•••
Resellers- $10 each
End user- $50 to $XXXX
 
0
•••
IMHO, I cant see any obvious use for these names - what use for them did you have in mind when you were registering them?
 
0
•••
Thanks for all for the reply!

When I bought them, it was a good oportunity. I thought that they could get some value.

Where do you think I can get a better value with them in auction?
 
0
•••
In auction, you will get a value somewhere around what 2 of the above posters mentioned - high $X to $1X. You could try selling them here in the auction forum or on eBay -- eBay is rather unpredictable but sometimes leads to higher sales results than you would see from a reseller.

Thanks for all for the reply!

When I bought them, it was a good oportunity. I thought that they could get some value.

Where do you think I can get a better value with them in auction?
 
0
•••
~$10-15 each
 
0
•••
$10-$20 each..
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back