NameSilo

discuss LLLL.top on Peak

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DNGear

Swetha.xyzTop Member
Impact
I have seen LLLL.top is on boom after LLLL.com.

What are your thoughts?

Do you have any LLLL.top?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

What are your thoughts?

Do you have any LLLL.top?
Specific types of domains like four letter, four digit, five digit etc, at least have a fixed price within a period of time, not like word(s) domains. So it's somewhat a safer choice.

•••
All were gone, when i started domaining...bad luck

•••
I have NNNNNNN.top and NNLL.top

•••
LLLL.top is trading 26 yuan ...what u mean its at peak

•••
•••
LLLL.top is trading 26 yuan ...what u mean its at peak
Four consonants .top is traded at 60 yuan on Ename, at least six times of profit comparing to the registration fee; Consider what a bulk sale could bring, you may get a feeling.

•••
I have LLLL.top
Please give offer of PM! Thanks!

•••
Chamoi shows 26 ...hald the rate of .biz

•••
Chamoi shows 26 ...hald the rate of .biz
They are third party data collector, and even showed 5CNY sometimes. So I would take reference from the original registrars - Ename and West.cn.

•••
•••
I have LLLL.top with meaning:

aokj.top Aomen tech
halc.top Hainan finance
hakj.top Hainan tech

Where to sell them?
Although you will definitely find buyers from Ename or West.cn, but minus the transfer fee, there isn't much profit left. Many Chinese domainers buy this type without considering too much about the meaning, just dealing in bulk first and then hold and slowly extract the meanings and reach out to end-users. So skipping the middle part and finding the end-user is better, just like how most of good sales happened.

•••
My LLLL.top

Axes.top
cned.top
cnua.top
cnxi.top
ebby.top
ebcb.top
ebcc.top
ebcn.top
Hacn.top
Hecn.top
iaaf.top
iaai.top
iaam.top
Kilt.top
Noip.top
Spun.top
Terr.top
Edgy.top
Punt.top
Plea.top
Scum.top
Dawg.top
Joat.top

•••
The next buyout is 4L.top

Non-premium is selling to 1-2 usd at West.cn/EName and are still available for registration at Dynadot with $1.

•••

more like a crackle

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back