Domain Empire

LLLL.org

NameSilo
Watch

F33333

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

Just wondered what everyone’s opinion of 4L .org domains, cvcv and very easily, rolls off the tongue pronounceable? Probably the sort that if they were .com, would be selling for mid xx,xxx

Thanks for any replies, all opinions are welcome :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just google your 4L - and you will see your chances...
Universal rule.

•••
Not that many cvcv.com sell for mid 5 figures.

LLLL.org are pretty weak imo and for the most part I ignore them. I own just a few.

•••
Thanks very much both for the replies, had a quick google and there is a large company operating on the .net (not the .com oddly) with about 11 extensions taken which made me think about going for it and getting more opinions on this in the first place 😃

I’d only normally go for LLLL.com, but it could be worth a punt sometimes?

•••
yes, sometimes.

just don't get carried away.

•••
It’s too easy to do that. Wish I knew everything I did now when I started!

•••
its more refined going to 4L.org than 4L.com still there are some gems.

Like the --cu.org is good and common one words. But yea, more refined in choice, you know.

•••
Thanks @The Durfer, totally agree with you there, there are gems kicking about.. especially with a developed company and a developed site not claiming it! If it’s not .com it requires a bit more thought

•••
•••
@Jurgen Wolf couldn’t find exactly what I was looking for on that thread.. thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back