NameSilo

domain LLLL.com with double opening E - eeJz dot com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssamriga

VIP Member
Impact
81
What would you say about this name?
Z of course is the bad letter, but opening EE is quite good, right? ;)

Thanks for all the opinions!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
who did say that Z is bad?
 
0
•••
Nice domain, I have bidded on it too :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
yeah, I myself was very surprised, by how cheaply I got it.

Anyways, can someone give some hint of it's potential value? Now, in a years time?
 
0
•••
Same letters as jeez, nice :)
 
0
•••
I like it.

So much so that I ran a scan for EE prefix LLLL.com domains. Amazingly, I just picked up eexr.com for a reg fee :)

Matt.
 
0
•••
wow, eexr.com was free?

All LLLL.coms starting with E were long gone as far as I remember.
And all dropping were picke dup very fast.

How come it didn't show up at dyyo?
 
0
•••
ssamriga said:
wow, eexr.com was free?

All LLLL.coms starting with E were long gone as far as I remember.
And all dropping were picke dup very fast.

How come it didn't show up at dyyo?
I live scan for these babies all day long and at night time too. Dyyo is a fantastic site, but they only update once per day.

Matt.
 
0
•••
lucky you ;)

how does this scanning work?
you hace speciall access somewhere or what?
 
0
•••
italiandragon said:

Yeah, I have followed this 2 too. Seems there are a lot of LLLL auction on Ebay in theese days.
 
0
•••
I was bidding on zaym.com as well, but my 200$ bid was too low :'(

And it was too early in Vienna to monitor the end of the action (5.56 a.m. Why sellers never think about europeans :) ).... next time I will set much higher bids :hehe:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
vlad74 said:
And it was too early in Vienna to monitor the end of the action (5.56 a.m. Why sellers never think about europeans :) )

lol, same problem here :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back