Domain Empire

domain Edit

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Most of them are in the $80 to $215 range each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
I would say most are average prices for 4L. Some notes about a few observations:

AI domains are hot and you have:
  1. OQAI.co
I think if you shop it around you could get a good price for this domain.

Another note: You have some pronounceables that should fetch higher than average prices. I am interested in one of your names and will send a PM about this name.

Hope this helps some....I'm no professional and this is just an observaion.

•••
Most of them are in the $80 to $215 range each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

Thanks for your appraisal. It’s hard to believe this would be the case as I could not buy pronounceable LLLL.com for that much even 10-15 years ago. I’d love to buy some in your price range even now.

•••
I would say most are average prices for 4L. Some notes about a few observations:

AI domains are hot and you have:
  1. OQAI.co
I think if you shop it around you could get a good price for this domain.

Another note: You have some pronounceables that should fetch higher than average prices. I am interested in one of your names and will send a PM about this name.

Hope this helps some....I'm no professional and this is just an observaion.

Thanks but I’m looking for a portfolio appraisal. I’m just trying to get an idea of what a mostly pronounceable LLLL.com portfolio would go for wholesale. I’m not looking to sell any of my names wholesale or at bottom prices.

•••
I’m just trying to get an idea of what a mostly pronounceable LLLL.com portfolio would go for wholesale.

Hi

the eye of the potential beholder, will have to determine how "pronounceable" they really are.

if you have some traffic stats and or number of offers count for the list, then that would help perceived value.

as is, i'd say $15K > $25K reseller price.

imo...

•••
$10k wholesale for entire lot.

•••
•••
$25k-50k range wholesale. Most of the value are in about 10 names out of the lot.

•••
Hi

the eye of the potential beholder, will have to determine how "pronounceable" they really are.

if you have some traffic stats and or number of offers count for the list, then that would help perceived value.

as is, i'd say $15K > $25K reseller price.

imo...

Thanks! Just getting a general idea of today's market.

Your definition of "mostly" and "pronounceable" are vastly different from mine.

Helps to be multilingual but you're right! Also, pronounceable, doesn't mean easily - just means it's not random 4 letters with no connected sound such as XJKR.com.

$10k wholesale for entire lot.

If you guys can share where you are finding names of similar caliber for $180 average, I'd love to see it, because I'd buy some more.

$25k-50k range wholesale. Most of the value are in about 10 names out of the lot.

Thanks, recons. There's definitely some better and some worse in there.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back