Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain LLLL.com, omVM - About Wc?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

doggyowner

Established Member
Impact
32
Hi everyone,

Today I picked up omVM . com. In both Swedish and Norwegian (I think?) this means "about WC". VM is the abbreviation for World Championships (http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/VM).

As this also is a LLLL.com I was hoping it would have some value.

What do you guys think?

Thanks

http://www.omvm.com/
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back