Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain LLLL.com Domain Appraisal, Please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

VYFX

VIP Member
Impact
24
I am curious as to how much I should expect to get for "www.lkvj.com".

Thank you :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Here are some other recent LLLL.com sales. Looking at these I would say between $75 and $250. Where within this range likely depends on applicability for a buyer.

Domain TLD SalePrice SaleDate SaleThru
KVSW com $75 Jun 06 Afternic
HLBQ com $99 May 06 Afternic
UPBH com $99 May 06 Afternic
XXCJ com $99 May 06 Afternic
RXCH com $99 May 06 Afternic
KQBT com $100 May 06 Afternic
DNNZ com $150 May 06 Afternic
Rüya com $160 May 06 Afternic
YCUR com $250 May 06 Afternic
PYRK com $250 May 06 Afternic
BIJB com $250 May 06 Afternic
EGYI com $250 May 06 Afternic
IZMU com $250 May 06 Afternic
UGYI com $250 May 06 Afternic
UJUL com $250 May 06 Afternic
VYOE com $250 May 06 Afternic
YSIK com $250 May 06 Afternic
ZWIJ com $250 May 06 Afternic
-- I would place lkvj.com lower than the following
SIZY com $300 Jun 06 Afternic
HQMT com $500 Jul 06 Sedo
VDRF com $500 Jun 06 Sedo
THSP com $750 Jun 06 Afternic

Cheers,
BidNo
 
0
•••
BidNo said:
Here are some other recent LLLL.com sales. Looking at these I would say between $75 and $250. Where within this range likely depends on applicability for a buyer.

Domain TLD SalePrice SaleDate SaleThru
KVSW com $75 Jun 06 Afternic
HLBQ com $99 May 06 Afternic
UPBH com $99 May 06 Afternic
XXCJ com $99 May 06 Afternic
RXCH com $99 May 06 Afternic
KQBT com $100 May 06 Afternic
DNNZ com $150 May 06 Afternic
Rüya com $160 May 06 Afternic
YCUR com $250 May 06 Afternic
PYRK com $250 May 06 Afternic
BIJB com $250 May 06 Afternic
EGYI com $250 May 06 Afternic
IZMU com $250 May 06 Afternic
UGYI com $250 May 06 Afternic
UJUL com $250 May 06 Afternic
VYOE com $250 May 06 Afternic
YSIK com $250 May 06 Afternic
ZWIJ com $250 May 06 Afternic
-- I would place lkvj.com lower than the following
SIZY com $300 Jun 06 Afternic
HQMT com $500 Jul 06 Sedo
VDRF com $500 Jun 06 Sedo
THSP com $750 Jun 06 Afternic

Cheers,
BidNo

Thank you very much. I have placed it up for sale if anybody is interested: http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?p=1362166#post1362166
 
0
•••
it is interesting how would you determined that THSP has higher value than KVSW
 
0
•••
it is interesting how would you determined that THSP has higher value than KVSW
 
0
•••
it is interesting how did you determined that THSP has higher value than KVSW
 
0
•••
$xxx for it. And 4 letter .coms are picking up the heat.
 
0
•••
Um, I might be missing something but isn't this just another random LLLL.com with two poor letters?

Reg fee for it... and ForexPros? Once is enough lol
 
0
•••
peaches017 said:
Um, I might be missing something but isn't this just another random LLLL.com with two poor letters?

Reg fee for it... and ForexPros? Once is enough lol

I somewhat agree but I also say the value is quickly rising as the sales are showing. Even with X's, Q's, Y's and such. I say for all non-real word LLLL.coms the potential value has a large range. Anywhere from low XX to high XXX is what I think most apprasails should be. For a more pinpont figure there would have to be alot of reasearch and analysis done for those four specific letters IMO.
 
0
•••
Unless your lucky; low xx$
 
0
•••
currently somewhere between $5-$10
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back