Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

auction Llll $1

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

deadzoners

Established Member
Impact
4
dotCom $1 only LLLL

* Starting bid: $1/ea.
* Minimum increments of $1+
* Auction will end 24 hours after last bid.
* Payment via PayPal
* Registrar: Godaddy

ZPLK.com
RZR1.COM
​
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$1 for ZPLK.com
 
0
•••
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (Browser Update Page)
Domain Name: ZPLK.COM
Created on: 18-Feb-07
Expires on: 18-Feb-10

ZPLK.COM has expired. Are you going to renew the domain so it can be psuhed to the new auction winner ?
 
0
•••
zplk 2$
 
0
•••
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (Browser Update Page)
Domain Name: ZPLK.COM
Created on: 18-Feb-07
Expires on: 18-Feb-10

ZPLK.COM has expired. Are you going to renew the domain so it can be psuhed to the new auction winner ?

Hi Mitch,

The winner need to renew the account by himself.
 
0
•••
^ this was not included in the first post, whois showed expiration next year

delete my bid please!
 
0
•••
yes that's my mistake, sorry. i'll delete yours
 
0
•••
Perhaps it would be better if you started a new thread. I am a new domainer and would not have bidded had I known this. Whatever is fair for all, however, I will go with after all it is only 1 dollar.


I don't understand how a domain can be expired but not available when I search for it on godaddy. or how an expired domain can be sold???
 
0
•••
Whatever is fair for all, however, I will go with after all it is only 1 dollar.

Just realizing that this doesn't really make sense, so to clarify. I would like to retract my bid if possible, but I want to play by the rules. Whatever is deemed fair for all involved is what I will go with.

I still don't understand how an expired domain can be sold
 
0
•••
ok triplepen, i remove your bid too.
 
0
•••
You have to be clear... start over... or reconsider selling expired names 'at auction'
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back