Dynadot

LLL.ws

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Considered a Premium domain - $500 to register?!?!?!?

Anybody know different?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seriously???

Well I hope no one's paying that...

•••
those premium domains are not worth it IMO.

•••
I've told the .ws people to get real with their 3 letter pricing many times, heck you can reg a 3 letter .com, if one was available, for less then $10.

I think it makes them/their ext. look bad, people laugh at their rates simply due to the .com pricing, as we know .ws aint no .com and never will be so what gives them the right to demand such a high price, other then the fact that they control the ext., its like a guy trying to sell a rotten apple for twice its worth when you can possibly get a nice shinny red one for much, much less.

I can see them changing their rates one day in the future, but that day has yet to come... we shall see.

•••
I think most of you have misconceptions about 3 letter TLDS after seeing the value of 3 leter .com
3 letter is nothing no value till it has a meaning
3 letter .com are valuable because .com is king and they would always be and there are finite amount of 3 letter .com
3 letter cTLD like .ws,.cc etc would always be reg. fee unless SEO.info, GUN.cc etc which do have meaning
With that said LLL.ws cant be generalized
San

•••
I was looking for LDB.??? for a personal website, and that is it unless I go to the two letter extensions or .name.

Dot com would be my first choice, and it's just used to re-direct right now.
Dot net is parked with no for sale note.
Dot info is in use so no hope there.
Dot us is Yakov, so again no hope there.

I put in an offer through the Afternic non-listed offer area for dot net and dot com; anyone have luck with that

•••
Why go through AfterNic? Do a whois search on the name you want and contact the owner directly.

•••
Tippy said:
Why go through AfterNic? Do a whois search on the name you want and contact the owner directly.
Have tried for quite some time with no response (except with Yakov), thus I figured that maybe an official offer from a reputable name brand would get the communication flowing...

•••
Honestly, forget it. The last thing Western Samoa needs is more lies, lies, lies.

•••
•••
It is a mystery to me why the .ws administrators don't let the 3 letter supply go out for reg fee. They would all get regged pretty quickly given the recent trends and probably make more $$ in the long haul for the company.

:) Andrew

•••
zestydomains*com said:
It is a mystery to me why the .ws administrators don't let the 3 letter supply go out for reg fee. They would all get regged pretty quickly given the recent trends and probably make more $$ in the long haul for the company.

:) Andrew
true, but i guess they feel that it is better to trick some stupid people

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back