Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

LLL vs. Traffic names

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

-fp-

FabianPattberg.comEstablished Member
Impact
22
Hi NP.

I am currently in a dilemma.

I can buy a LLL for a fair price or buy two good type in revenue names for the same price as the LLL.

What should I do? Go buy the LLL with potential for a big resale profit or put my money in the traffic names which can give me a nice outcome every month.

What would you do?

Thanks.

-fp-
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
is that the general rule? 12-18?

seems fair enough. i'm sure most people scout for lesser #'s?
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back