Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain lll.net (Dictionary word)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

IPonIT

New Member
Impact
0
not.net

I'm looking for an estimate of what I could expect to get for the domain Not.net.


Domain Name: NOT.NET
Created on: 08-Sep-96

I've owned it for 11 years and never really used it for anything other than email. I'd also be interested in any thoughts on what I might want to develop it as.

Thanks much.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like it..... I'd say high xxxx - very low xx,xxx
 
0
•••
not high xxxx but definitely in the mid xxxx range. To be more concrete, around $4.5-5.5k for this one. Would make an excellent website for NOT jokes, lol..
 
0
•••
I would say mid XXXX$

great name!
 
0
•••
wouldnt it be high xxxxx because its a 3 letter?
 
0
•••
I saw this for auction on ebay the other day, i assume you are auctioning it?
 
0
•••
You didn't see this one on ebay. If you did it was a fraud. I would NEVER sell a domain on there. Actually, if you have a link to that auction, I'd love to see it if you can find it. I just checked on ebay but didn't see it. Oh well.

I don't know if I want to sell it yet. Like I said, I've had it for 11 years and never did anything with it. Debating whether to develop it or just sell the name.


Thanks for the responses!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
bigthangs247 said:
wouldnt it be high xxxxx because its a 3 letter?

With dictionary words, the length does not matter as much as the strength of the keyword. Poker.net would be worth half a million dollars, even though its a 5L.net :)
 
0
•••
Sorry i misread it. Someone was auctioning off Ill.net as in I-L-L and you were just saying 3 letters. Good luck with it whatever you decide to do.
 
0
•••
NOT.NET has a real cool sound to it, I like it.
 
0
•••
Very nice name, I'd say Mid $x,xxx for it
 
0
•••
Thanks again guys. Consensus seems to be in mid xxxx.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back