Domain Empire

domain LLL .GA vanity (tom.ga, and 30 more...)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

diclonius

Established Member
Impact
Hello Ladies and Gents,

Now that .GA is no longer under Freenom and is managed by AFNIC.FR, .ga domains are back in the pool of normal ccTLDs.

What do you think LLL.ga domains with first and last names might go for?

ash.ga
rob.ga
ali.ga
ben.ga
ian.ga
jay.ga
bud.ga
bur.ga
cal.ga
cam.ga
jen.ga
kim.ga
lee.ga
leo.ga
liu.ga
may.ga
mel.ga
mia.ga
pam.ga
ram.ga
ray.ga
sam.ga
ted.ga
tim.ga
tom.ga
zoe.ga

A few non vanity domains:

apk.ga
fly.ga
oil.ga
jog.ga
tug.ga

Renewal is $22 ish at the moment.

Thanks, everyone!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some Chinese have.Ga domains, and i
have one .Ga domain too, Vol.ga

I think some special words are first pickup like,.com.ga,www.ga… howere hack ga domains are more valueable than one English word of this extention like ome.ga,man.ga,Vol.ga…

•••
ome.ga and man.ga are for sure the peak hack domains for available ga domains. 1 and 2 letters are reserved and cant be registered at the moment.

My only hack domains are:
mala.ga
jen.ga
won.ga
botte.ga

It's worth noting for people that might be reading this thread. There are still many 3 letter domains available.
They can be registered at gandy or netim (cheaper). Pretty awesome if you want a short email domain.

•••
ome.ga and man.ga are for sure the peak hack domains for available ga domains. 1 and 2 letters are reserved and cant be registered at the moment.

My only hack domains are:
mala.ga
jen.ga
won.ga
botte.ga

It's worth noting for people that might be reading this thread. There are still many 3 letter domains available.
They can be registered at gandy or netim (cheaper). Pretty awesome if you want a short email domain.
Yea, there are still many 3 letters to go ,its a fresh start ,it needs take some time to go,to some extend,many of them are useless because they have nothing meaning in English or other languages if put them together,all we have to do is that pick up as good as we can,,please be remember,any extention is valuable if the combination is good enough,take .ET,Ethiopia ,Africa, as an example, there are still many 3 letters still available for registrations at the moment,but there are many high sales reported in the past as well,like b.et, stre.et,wall.et,pock.et, rock.et… lots of 3 letters(.et) can be registered at present, but high sales also can be generated among them too

•••
3 letters amounts are 676,they will become much valueable if only 10 -20 English words in it or 10 -20 brandable names in it because 1-2 letters are reserved

•••
$15 to $85 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back