Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain LLL domain

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finer - Tommy

Account Closed
Impact
14
I am wondering weather to purchase this domain or not.

toy.vg

I am purchasing it to resell it and want to know if the .vg decreases that value of the LLL domain at all..

Thanks.
Tom Swanson
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yes it does. The domain will most likely fetch no more than reg fee, if even that.
 
0
•••
It does for sure. But I like how it can be used:

Toy Video Game.
 
0
•••
I would register it but won't. It is probably a good idea to register something you;re not sure about rather than posting in a public forum in case of someone stealing the name.
 
0
•••
Well.. It is registered.. I am buying it for cheap.. is it worth more than a $100?
 
0
•••
In this case, Toys.vg would be a better name and make more sense. Is it worth it? I dont think so. BTW - Appraisals are for domains you own, please make sure you read the forum rules.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back