NameSilo

question LLL.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How much are three letter dot com domains selling for now?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Usually, three letter .com domains can be sold for $50k-500k, depending on the letters, of course.
Tho, if these 3 letters have a nice known meaning, it can go to millions of $.

Last edited:
•••
According to dnjournal anq.com just sold for $15k. So I think prices are lower than that.

•••
According to dnjournal anq.com just sold for $15k. So I think prices are lower than that.
There are exceptions, of course.. but, I think $50-200k is the "normal range"
There are people with three letter .com domains that are useless for them, and that's why they are selling them for quite cheap as they need money quickly, etc.. It all depends on the seller's situation.

Last edited:
•••
0.5 Million at least if you try to sell to Chinese domain investors

•••
•••

$15k is the floor price for less-desirable letters right now, which is a wholesale "investor" price. Retail "end-user" prices are much higher.

•••
Yeah depends what you're selling and who you're trying to sell it to.

Selling to other investors? 15k - 75k maybe

Selling to end users? 30k - sky's the limit

•••
I feel that if this is sold to Chinese investors in need, it will be worth a lot of money, it should be 1 million to 3 million yuan.

•••
Why are we still talking about Chinese investors?

LLL.com are priceless and the stuff of legends.

Five to six figures; max 7 figures, if an end-user buying.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back