NameSilo

lll.com or Diamond Ring???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

So whatz your thought?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Yousaf Saeed

Established Member
Impact
Greetings NP Community,

Hey guys!
Help me out... getin little bit nervous...

Do you think lll.com is goin to be a better gift over a diamond ring as nowadays girls kinda like domaining chips over jewellery items :-D

Poll created...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Diamond ring will last way longer then the internet will.

•••
Depends on the woman, of course. Average diamond engagement ring is about $5000. Low price for LLL.com is five figures.

Sell the lll.com, buy the ring, and pocket the remainder. Ah, romance.

ps - My wife would almost always take the LLL.com.

Last edited:
•••
LLL.com will give you more profit than diamond ring.

•••
Chinese premium LLL.com is more costlier than a diamond now a days....I hope my GF should be a Chinese at least she wont ask for diamond :xf.wink::xf.wink::xf.wink::xf.wink:....

•••
Diamond ring unless you want to be in the dog house with her. Women/girls like things they can see and hold, not virtual property.

•••
Diamond ring will last way longer then the internet will.

No doubt about that .... But are we going to last longer as parallel to that diamond ring?? :P
So i guess lll.com would be a better choice if girlfriend is little intelligent :D

Depends on the woman, of course. Average diamond engagement ring is about $5000. Low price for LLL.com is five figures.

Sell the lll.com, buy the ring, and pocket the remainder. Ah, romance.

ps - My wife would almost always take the LLL.com.

What if she already understands the worth of both because she knows that her boyfriend is a domainer :P In this regard it won't be an easy task to choice a ring... I guess i better change my GF in order to save one precious little Chinese lll.com :D :D :D

•••
Diamonds degrade over time, they lose one carbon molecule at a time, but domains do not :laugh:

•••
diamonds can now be grown, and have never been rare, their value will plummet one day

•••
Give her a low price ring and Keep the CHIPS to yourself.

If you don't listen she will end up with your CHIPS and run off with the cabana boy.

•••
Greetings NP Community,

Hey guys!
Help me out... getin little bit nervous...

Do you think lll.com is goin to be a better gift over a diamond ring as nowadays girls kinda like domaining chips over jewellery items :-D

Poll created...
What kind of girl you dating that like domains over diamonds?

•••
At least in the near term, a $25,000 LLL.com has more upside than a $25,000 diamond ring.

•••
Diamond ring.

LLL.com might seem like a good investment, but it's not something that is tangible. Women like shiny stuff that they can wear.

I like jewelry myself, and would never deprive myself of it or anything else that I like for that matter... all because I want to profit off every dollar in my possesion? One has to live too. The idea is that you are already making money or already have it, how else are you living/ going to live?

Besides, if you are thinking about profit or future gains-you will more than likely sell it... I wonder how pleased she would be then? If not, what purpose does it really serve as an investment? Perhaps develop, and then what?

How about a $25k ring, and a LLL.com?

Besides, gold/platinum/diamonds are good for spiritual reasons too.

•••
•••
This will only show her what is more important to you. Is it her or a LLL.com. I guess it depends on how long you have known here.

•••
Edit

Last edited:
•••
LLL.com anyday :)

Sad thing is I am not a girl :( and thus I cannot expect or even dream about someone gifting a LLL.com to me :(

Even as a man I am hated quite a lot around here where I live. So chances of gifts are very slim.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back