budget: $5000+/item LLL.co & Dictionary.co Wanted

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlasdairF

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello,

I'm buying LLL.co (3 letter .co domains) and one word dictionary domains. I prefer to buy many in bulk but will consider individual domains too.

I like vowels aeiou and I don't like zx.

  • Must be .co
  • LLL or dictionary word
  • No numbers
  • No IDNs
  • If it's a dictionary word it must be a primary word, not a plural or ending ing/ness/tion etc.
  • Payment by PayPal, or Escrow.com for large transactions
  • DO NOT contact me to see if I'm interested in anything except LLL or dictionary.co. I'm not.

I don't always have time to reply to all so if I don't reply within 24 hours it means I'm not interested.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Your budget?
 
0
•••
My budget is $25 - $1000 per domain. Obviously most are going to be on the lower side.
 
0
•••
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM SENT!
 
0
•••
PM sent. Good day!
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back