Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

available LLL.at available

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

edit

Established Member
Impact
6
Hey everyone...

Just went through and checked all the 3 letter .at available starting with the letter A...just for the fun of it. Here there are. I'll add the rest of the letters of the alphabet as i run them if this thread shows signs of popularity.

I think this extension has great potential in the near future for some killer sites / sales.

Any Rep or NP appreciated for any regged domains:

ABJ.AT
ABQ.AT
ABY.AT --- Taken
ACJ.AT --- Taken
ACx.AT
ACZ.AT
ADQ.AT
AEJ.AT
AEQ.AT
AEY.AT
AFJ.AT
AFQ.AT
AFV.AT
AFY.AT
AGF.AT
AGJ.AT
AGQ.AT
AGX.AT
AHJ.AT
AHQ.AT
AHY.AT
AIJ.AT
AIW.AT
AIY.AT
AJD.AT
AJE.AT
AJF.AT
AJJ.AT
AJL.AT
AJN.AT
AJO.AT
AJV.AT
AJX.AT
AJY.AT
AJZ.AT
AKF.AT
AKQ.AT
AKR.AT --- Taken
AKX.AT
AKY.AT
ALJ.AT
ALQ.AT
ALW.AT
AMQ.AT
ANJ.AT
ANQ.AT
ANX.AT
AOH.AT
AOQ.AT
AOW.AT
AOZ.AT
APJ.AT
APQ.AT
APY.AT
AQB.AT
AQC.AT
AQD.AT
AQE.AT
AQF.AT
AQG.at
AQH.at
AQI.at
AQJ.at
AQK.at
AQL.at
AQM.at
AQN.at
AQO.at
AQP.at
AQQ.at
AQR.at
AQT.at
AQU.at
AQV.at
AQW.at
AQX.at
AQY.at
AQZ.at
ARQ.AT
ASQ.AT
ATY.AT
AUJ.AT
AUQ.AT
AUW.AT
AUY.AT
AVQ.AT
AVV.AT
AVX.AT
AVY.AT
AWQ.AT
AWY.AT
AXB.AT
AXD.AT
AXF.AT
AXJ.AT
AXK.AT
AXM.AT
AXP.AT
AXQ.AT
AXR.AT
AXU.AT
AXV.AT
AXW.AT
AXY.AT
AYB.AT
AYD.AT
AYF.AT
AYG.AT
AYI.AT
AYJ.AT
AYL.AT
AYM.AT
AYP.AT
AYQ.AT
AYR.AT
AYS.AT
AYV.AT
AYW.AT
AYX.AT
AYY.AT
AYZ.AT
AZD.AT
AZF.AT
AZG.AT
AZL.AT
AZQ.AT
AZU.AT
AZV.AT
AZX.AT
AZY.AT
AZZ.AT


Remember the get these at eurodns.com as they are $4 euros so roughly $5 USD rather than in upwards of $80 like at Godaddy.

-edit
 
Last edited:
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey, great idea!

Could you post some for the letters B, C, D.. so on :)

By the way, which program/script do you use to find a huge list of available domains?
 
0
•••
I scanned all the names before..and reg'd about 400 of them :) I hope LLL.at take off!
 
0
•••
scrsteven said:
I scanned all the names before..and reg'd about 400 of them :) I hope LLL.at take off!

what program it you use to scan them all?
 
0
•••
400 ??? omg.. cool :D
 
0
•••
I took one from your list, thank you ;)
NP$ sent & rep up ;)
:sold:
 
0
•••
How much is each dot at registration?
Who is the cheapest registrar of dot at?
 
0
•••
EuroDNS.com will let you register .at for for 4 Euros, which is more or less $5 USD.
 
0
•••
SDS Thank you very much! More Letters are coming shortly everyone. I'll keep you posted.
 
0
•••
B's

Alright everybody sorry for the delay but here are the B's.

Again Please REP and/or NP if you reg any or simply appreciate the list :)

-edit

BAX.AT
BBX.AT
BCQ.AT
BCX.AT
BCY.AT
BCZ.AT
BDQ.AT
BDW.AT
BDX.AT
BDY.AT (Body?)
BDZ.AT
BEH.AT
BEJ.AT
BEQ.AT
BFQ.AT
BFX.AT
BFY.AT
BGJ.AT
BGK.AT
BGQ.AT
BGU.AT
BGX.AT
BGY.AT
BHK.AT
BHQ.AT
BHX.AT
BHX.AT
BHY.AT
BHZ.AT
BIJ.AT
BIU.AT
BJA.AT
BJC.AT
BJD.AT
BJG.AT
BJH.AT
BJI.AT
BJK.AT
BJL.AT
BJN.AT
BJO.AT
BJP.AT
BJQ.AT
BJU.AT
BJW.AT
BJX.AT
BJY.AT
BJZ.AT
BKE.AT
BKJ.AT
BKX.AT
BKY.AT
BKZ.AT
BLH.AT
BLJ.AT
BLQ.AT
BLY.AT
BMY.AT
BNF.AT
BNJ.AT
BNK.AT
BNL.AT
BNQ.AT
BNV.AT
BNX.AT
BNY.AT
BOQ.AT
BOV.AT
BPF.AT
BPQ.AT
BPX.AT
BPY.AT
BQA.AT
BQB.AT
BQC.AT
BQD.AT
BQE.AT
BQF.AT
BQG.AT
BQH.AT
BQI.AT
BQK.AT
BQM.AT
BQO.AT
BQP.AT
BQQ.AT
BQR.AT
BQT.AT
BQU.AT
BQV.AT
BQW.AT
BQX.AT
BQY.AT
BQZ.AT
BRJ.AT
BRQ.AT
BSJ.AT
BSQ.AT
BSY.AT - (Busy?)
BTJ.AT
BTQ.AT
BTY.AT
BUI.AT
BUQ.AT
BUU.AT
BVF.AT
BVH.AT
BVI.AT
BVJ.AT
BVN.AT
BVQ.AT
BVX.AT
BVY.AT
BWJ.AT
BWQ.AT
BWU.AT
BWX.AT
BXA.AT
BXB.AT
BXC.AT
BXD.AT
BXE.AT
BXF.AT
BXG.AT
BXH.AT
BXI.AT
BXJ.AT
BXK.AT
BXL.AT
BXN.AT
BXO.AT
BXP.AT
BXQ.AT
BXR.AT
BXS.AT
BXT.AT
BXU.AT
BXV.AT
BXW.AT
BXX.AT
BXY.AT
BXZ.AT
BYD.AT
BYF.AT
BYG.AT
BYH.AT
BYI.AT
BYJ.AT
BYL.AT
BYM.AT
BYN.AT
BYP.AT
BYQ.AT
BYR.AT
BYU.AT
BYV.AT
BYW.AT
BYX.AT
BYY.AT
BYZ.AT
BZJ.AT
BZN.AT
BZQ.AT
BZU.AT
BZX.AT
BZY.AT
BZZ.AT


-edit
 
0
•••
I want to see a buyout :) Someone, do it!
 
0
•••
I took one more from the list, thanks ;)
 
0
•••
Nice list. I'm considering grabbing a couple more while the promotion is going on. Looking forward to the next letters, so keep the lists coming. :tu:

scrsteven said:
I scanned all the names before..and reg'd about 400 of them :) I hope LLL.at take off!

Be careful with getting carried away. You may have only paid 4.00 € for each registration during the promotion, but the renewal fees will be at least 7 times that amount = 28.00 € each, so that will be a minimum of $14,000 in renewal fees for you at Eurodns, and even more expensive at most other registrars.

Even worse, Eurondns won't let you add extra years now while the promotion is going on, or register for 2+ years upfront. I've got some really nice .at domains myself, but due to this I will be facing a tough decision in the future.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back