Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain LL.st?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistMyArm

Established Member
Impact
9
Hi all,

Hopefully this is an OK thread to start, as this is actually a request for a 'theoretical appraisal'. That is to say, I have the domain in mind and it's been available for a while, but it's not in my hands as yet... How much would a LL.st domain name be, where the two letters and the 'st' form a common dictionary word with meaning across a number of categories?

I only ask because the registration cost is 999 Euros, so unless it's worth it, well, it's not worth it :)

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sounds like you're trying to reg. a domain hack. I think I know which you are referring to and I also know which registrar. I'm actually a domain hack hunter and I prefer the 2 letter. I'm now getting into 3 letter domain hack since 2 letter is hard to achieved. I think the reg. of 2 letter in that registrar (i'm not going to mention the registrar for your sake) is a bit too much for that amount unless you have a plan in developing it. The only domain hack that I've seen with a good sale in that ext. is LI.ST for $5,000
 
Last edited:
0
•••
xman: thanks for the feedback. I agree that it's pretty pricey, but I can guarantee myself that I won't have time to develop it, so... it just hurts so much with it being there not doing anything :)

Thanks again. If it's still around later on, maybe we could consider a 'joint venture'!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back