Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain LivingCeltic.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

deedlit

New Member
Impact
1
I just snagged this one last night. Checked estibot and it didn't give it much, But I am way into celtic stuff so... What kind of potential do you think it has? I don't have any content up, or even have it linked to my server. Just a purely name based appraisal. Thanks everyone!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
*bump*

I also have 2 other sites that I would like name appraisals for, if you are bored. I would greatly appreciate it. Again, none of these sites have content. This is purely name based. Thanks guys!

HallOfOdin.com
RavenBack.com
 
0
•••
They are all decent names for bands, but nothing more.
 
0
•••
even the LivingCeltic.com?

RavenBack and HallofOdin I can see. Some kick a$$ Viking Folk Metal right there! Thank you for replying!
 
0
•••
Catherine, I understand your drive for the name, but it would only be worth $$$ if you developed it. There are hundreds of names out there like this. Don't go registering dozens of names hoping for a gold mine. They are few and far between. The shorter the better.

Unless you really are going to develop these names, I would get a refund. Believe me !! I registered about 100 names before I realized they were all worthless, even though appraisal sites said they were worth something. Spend the $50-$100 you are getting ready to spend on a really nice name. You will thank me for it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back