NameSilo

Live NP$ Auctions!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MSX

Established Member
Impact
5
Er, Live NP$ auction on Wednesday?

Hi everyone...

Just wondering, is there going to be a live NP$ auction on Wednesday? -RJ- said there would be at the last NP$ auction (2 wednesdays ago). But it doesn't have any announcement at the top where that stuff is usually at...

Just wondering,
Nate
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Aww a party for us and I can't be there.. oh well
 
0
•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
Aww a party for us and I can't be there.. oh well

Pahty for the "Winning Team"! :laugh:
:talk:
 
0
•••
what party..am i .missing something?????:lala:

Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Pahty for the "Winning Team"! :laugh:
:talk:


the wining team is..........??
 
0
•••
Originally posted by redhippo
what party..am i .missing something?????:lala:

the wining team is..........??

:lol:

See you then, 'Hippo! :talk:
:music:
 
0
•••
Lol, I thought the winning team WAS Team Ogre... ahh nevermind probably not since I won't be there anyways.. whatever
 
0
•••
It's all good! :)
 
0
•••
Scheduling the next "Live Chat and NP$ Auctions" for next Tuesday (1/13), time to be announced shortly.
Bring your NP$'s, folks! :talk:
Thanks.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
woohoo - if the thread auctions are anything to go by this should be a doozer - lots of rich NP$'ers on the board at the moment.

Duck - I can here shooting :lol:
 
0
•••
People been saving up for the Holidays! :music:
I know I'll be on the lookout for some NP$ Bargains™, for sure JP.
See you soon.
B-)

PS. Watch out for those bona-fide SNIPERS!!! D-:
 
0
•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com

Watch out for those bona-fide SNIPERS!!! D-:
:notme: :hehe:
 
0
•••
kewl as long as it's after the 12th :)
 
0
•••
:bingo:
 
0
•••
Cool......You are killing me! :laugh: :laugh:
 
0
•••
SNIPERS!!! D-:

:laugh:
 
0
•••
Any update on the time of the auction Jeff?
 
0
•••
Originally posted by bensontwenty
Any update on the time of the auction Jeff?

Yes, Sir.
Little bit earlier this time for our friends overseas ... starts at
4:00 p.m. EST (we'll post this on the top of the home page by this evening). I'd expect we'd go for 60 - 75 mins. tom'w! :talk:
Thanks, JP.
 
0
•••
4pm EST / 9pm GMT

I think i'll still be awake

heh
 
0
•••
I might be able to come later. :tu:
 
0
•••
I'm getting PUMPED UP! :talk:
:yell:
 
0
•••
It sucks :alien: I will be in college taking class >:(
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back