Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Little help needed with pligg design

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

elius

ehb.telEstablished Member
Impact
9
I'm looking for someone who knows pligg (design) or is strong in php.

I have a little problem with my site (see sig). The sidebar doesn't stay in place at the first step of the "submit a new domain" section. It probably has something to do with spacing but I don't know how to fix it.

I'm looking for someone to help me fix this but who can also potentially make other changes to the design or site. So that's why I'm looking for a strong pligg/php guy or girl.
Just pm or post in this thread.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It looks ok to me. The side is stationary.
 
0
•••
nah, you need to be logged in the see where it goes wrong. I didn't realize this when I posted. Anyway, someone's working on it right now so hopefully it will be fixed soon.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back