negotiable LitecoinPoint.com - Valuable Cryptocurrency Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sholatour2005

Established Member
Impact
Domain Name - LitecoinPoint.com | Category - Cryptocurrency | Registrar - GoDaddy (Free Push To Your GoDaddy Account) | Registration Date - 6th Oct, 2017 | Renewal Date - 6th Oct, 2018 | Payment Option - Payoneer Escrow (I Will Pay The Escrow Fee) || Comparables: Litecoins.com - $5,000 | Litecoin.de - $4,860 | KeyPoint.com - $22,000 | AirPoint.com - $3,500 | FashionPoint.com - $2,010. Kindly send in your offer. Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Names with "point" in it do well at general, as most are easy to remember. Maybe litecoinpoint.com can to some extent be developped, but it will take a long time (if you manage at all) to get it to be the pace to be concerning LiteCoin.

Names we have for sale are dealpoint.tv and dealpoint.cn, which are way easier to develop. All I need are offers from webshops and some advertisers and the websites are up and running. Next to that the .cn version could become a name as strong as AliBaba if one manages to get suppliers from China to post their ads and products on it.

What litecoinpoint.com needs is (if you want to develop and make money) a few reputable bloggers on LiteCoin, comined with a forum or something like that. Maybe it could grow into something very nice, but you or a buyer will need to invest loads of time and energy.

It's a name I like, but very hard to put a value on it.

•••
Thanks for your comments Dashcamclips. Cryptocurrency domains are hot in the market right now if you observe the trend and since Litecoin is the 5th biggest cryptocurrency in the world in terms of market capitalisation, it has a lot of development potential. LitecoinPoint.com is the meeting point for Litecoin users as well as lovers and the domain is ideal for a litecoin wallet provider, forum, blog, etc.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back