Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotorium

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone;

Request : I am looking for Domain names with a GD Appraisal Value higher than $4,000.

Price : I can offer between 5% to 20% of the GD appraised value depends on my own algorithm.

Bulk : I prefer bulk offers if you have many submit them please once.

Extension : ONLY .COM

Payment : Dan.com

A MUST : Once you send me the name through private message, please reply below with 'sent.' Otherwise, I will not respond to your messages.

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hi everyone;

Request : I am looking for Domain names with a GD Appraisal Value higher than $4,000.

Price : I can offer between 5% to 20% of the GD appraised value depends on my own algorithm.

A MUST : Once you send me the name through private message, please reply below with 'sent.' Otherwise, I will not respond to your messages.

Thank you.
Send!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi everyone;

Thank you.
sent

•••
•••
•••
Hi everyone;

Thank you.
sent

•••
•••
•••
Hi everyone;

Thank you.

Sent

•••
Hi everyone;

Thank you.
DM Sent

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi everyone;

Thank you.
dm sent

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back