Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

budget: $1000+/item Liquidate your domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotorium

Established Member
Impact
465
Hi everyone;

Request : I am looking for Domain names with a GD Appraisal Value higher than $4,000.

Price : I can offer between 5% to 20% of the GD appraised value depends on my own algorithm.

Bulk : I prefer bulk offers if you have many submit them please once.

Extension : ONLY .COM

Payment : Dan.com

A MUST : Once you send me the name through private message, please reply below with 'sent.' Otherwise, I will not respond to your messages.

Thank you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM sent
 
0
•••
Sent
 
0
•••
sent
 
0
•••
Hi everyone;

Request : I am looking for Domain names with a GD Appraisal Value higher than $4,000.

Price : I can offer between 5% to 20% of the GD appraised value depends on my own algorithm.

Bulk : I prefer bulk offers if you have many submit them please once.

Extension : ONLY .COM

Payment : Dan.com

A MUST : Once you send me the name through private message, please reply below with 'sent.' Otherwise, I will not respond to your messages.

Thank you.
Send!
 
0
•••
Sent 🙂
 
0
•••
PM Sent!
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
Hi everyone;

Request : I am looking for Domain names with a GD Appraisal Value higher than $4,000.

Price : I can offer between 5% to 20% of the GD appraised value depends on my own algorithm.

Bulk : I prefer bulk offers if you have many submit them please once.

Extension : ONLY .COM

Payment : Dan.com

A MUST : Once you send me the name through private message, please reply below with 'sent.' Otherwise, I will not respond to your messages.

Thank you.
sent
 
0
•••
Sent
 
0
•••
Sent
 
0
•••
Hi everyone;

Request : I am looking for Domain names with a GD Appraisal Value higher than $4,000.

Price : I can offer between 5% to 20% of the GD appraised value depends on my own algorithm.

Bulk : I prefer bulk offers if you have many submit them please once.

Extension : ONLY .COM

Payment : Dan.com

A MUST : Once you send me the name through private message, please reply below with 'sent.' Otherwise, I will not respond to your messages.

Thank you.
sent
 
0
•••
PM Sent.
 
0
•••
Sent.
 
0
•••
Hi everyone;

Request : I am looking for Domain names with a GD Appraisal Value higher than $4,000.

Price : I can offer between 5% to 20% of the GD appraised value depends on my own algorithm.

Bulk : I prefer bulk offers if you have many submit them please once.

Extension : ONLY .COM

Payment : Dan.com

A MUST : Once you send me the name through private message, please reply below with 'sent.' Otherwise, I will not respond to your messages.

Thank you.

Sent
 
0
•••
Hi everyone;

Request : I am looking for Domain names with a GD Appraisal Value higher than $4,000.

Price : I can offer between 5% to 20% of the GD appraised value depends on my own algorithm.

Bulk : I prefer bulk offers if you have many submit them please once.

Extension : ONLY .COM

Payment : Dan.com

A MUST : Once you send me the name through private message, please reply below with 'sent.' Otherwise, I will not respond to your messages.

Thank you.
DM Sent
 
0
•••
sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
sent.
 
0
•••
Sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back