- Impact
- 1
I am selling LinuxVender.com!
The highest offer I get in the next hour over $4.95 will win the domain name. This will also extend ten minutes after the last offer is made.
Stats:
Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Expires: 31-Jan-05
Payment: PayPal
"Vender" is spelled correctly. If you check on Dictionary.com, it can either be spelled "Vender" OR "Vendor".
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thank you!
EDIT: No one? Alright, the next person to post SOLD will get this domain name for $4.95. I'm pretty surprised no one has gone for this.
The highest offer I get in the next hour over $4.95 will win the domain name. This will also extend ten minutes after the last offer is made.
Stats:
Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Expires: 31-Jan-05
Payment: PayPal
"Vender" is spelled correctly. If you check on Dictionary.com, it can either be spelled "Vender" OR "Vendor".
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thank you!
EDIT: No one? Alright, the next person to post SOLD will get this domain name for $4.95. I'm pretty surprised no one has gone for this.
Last edited:















