Dynadot

Linux Server Administration and Web Site Management

NameSilo
Watch

Shianna-EBN

Established Member
Impact
Greetings fellow NamePro friends,

I am a Linux Server Administrator with some free time to help others with misc. server related tasks. From kernel updates to server provisioning and securing, I can help!

As well, I can assist with web script installations and customization's. Rates vary depending on what tasks you need completed. Most can be completed within an hour and at worst case, same day within a few hours.

Rates vary from $20 to $200 depending on exact level of expertise needed. If interested, I have experience with the following:

CentOS/RedHat Linux utilizing just about any type of Firewall related software you can come across. Aswell I have an extensive background in cPanel/WHM servers from managing to securing and customizing user interfaces. If its a PHP or Ruby based script, I can have it installed within minutes.

If interested, I accept Paypal for payment and am available to chat at any time! Thank you so much everyone!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back