Dynadot

opinion link.gTLD and click.gTLD domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brandon.Domains

Successful Internet Entrepreneur Since 1998Established Member
Impact
Hi, do you guys think link.gTLD and click.gTLD domains are worth keeping? I have a bunch coming up for renewal, some are promising but others I’m not sure.

2 examples of domains I do not own:

link.horse
click.pet

Thanks for your input! :)

Brandon

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Click.Pet is good.

You can use it as a Pet Shelter Website

(or)

LolCat, funny animal videos etc which are on a trend right now.

•••
Click.Pet is good.

You can use it as a Pet Shelter Website

(or)

LolCat, funny animal videos etc which are on a trend right now.

Yes, but I don't own these two example domains. I'm wondering about the value of these domains in general.

click.pet sure sounds better to me than pet.click (unless the cat is walking over the keyboard again :laugh: )

Thanks,
Brandon

•••
Lol.. You just gave a million dollar idea to the owner of Click.Pet.

Anyways, in that case, Click.gtlds are good to keep. Link.Gtlds are good for adult domains eg: Link.Sex or Link.XXX etc.

•••
•••
Lol.. You just gave a million dollar idea to the owner of Click.Pet.

Anyways, in that case, Click.gtlds are good to keep. Link.Gtlds are good for adult domains eg: Link.Sex or Link.XXX etc.

Long term, I'm not sure about "click" domains in general. It might be a "past" word.

Think of touch(screen) input, eye-tracking cam/software, 3 dimensional input (VR/AR glasses), projected input (like keys projected on your hand you can touch and the cam/software recognizes it), ...

All these things already exist...

Brandon

•••
True that. Here's hoping technological progress takes a standstill. ;)

•••
I forgot voice input.

I always try to distinguish between "past" words, current words, trend words (short life cycle) and "future" words. "Click" may be a "past" word. I think "link" will stick around for a while.

Thanks,
Brandon

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back