NameSilo

Link Building Tips: How To Build Effecive and Quality Backlinks For Your Website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Link building is an essential part of search engine optimization also called it is the backbone of your Search Engine Ranking because Google gives the value of links. Why Google gives value of a backlink because the backlink is the vote of popularity in the eyes of Google and links shows how popular the sites among the people. So Link building is very important for The Webmasters who want to make consistent money by SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

How To Build Quality Backlinks

These are the some of the best methods of building backlinks:

1. Article Directories Links: Backlinks from article sites is very important and very powerful in the eyes of Google because google gives the authority to article directories if you than any other sites because people read articles for information and education so if you get a backlink from article sites it is very powerful for your sites. And another aspect of this kind of backlinks is if you put a link to your article and that article is republishing to multiple sites and your backlinks is multiplying so you get a much more backlinks. Submit your articles to article directories like Ezinearticles, articlebase, articledashboard etc. You can search on Google like top 20 article directories you will see a good list of article sites.

2. Press Release Backlinks: Press Release is another very powerful backlinks which is ignore by many webmasters. why press release is so powerful because if you submit a press release on the press release site it is a news article which is republish to multiple sites again and again and you gets a tons of backlinks and your website get a high boost on ranking. Google also takes a news article from the top press release sites and put into the 1 page of Google so you get a tons of free traffic and also get the backlinks. To find best press release sites search on Google you will a good list of press release sites.

3. Video Sharing sites: backlinks from video sites is very powerfull and also gives a lot of free traffic to your sites. the best video sharing sites are youtube, Google video, metacafe, facebook, daily motion,how cast. you can find more video sharing site just search on Google.

4. Social Bookmarking: submit your links to social bookmarking sites gives you traffic, index you website faster and plus it gives you traffic. Do not ignore the social bookmarking sites. a site called social bookmarker it submit your links to top 50 social bookmarking sites.

5. RSS Submission: Submit your website's RSS feed to top RSS sites it is very powerful way to get backlinks and also it helps to index your website quickly. you can find a good list of RSS submission sites on search on Google.

6. Web 2.0 sites: backlinks from web 2.0 is very important and many webmaster using web 2.0 sites for backlinks and get top ranking in google for very competitive keywords. the top web 2.0 sites like blogger, hubpages, tumblr, Xanga, squidoo etc. you can find a lot more web 2.0 sites search on google.

7. Pinging: This is a very important and effective technique to index your all backlinks why index your backlinks because Google can find your backlinks every time that you post pinging helps to your backlinks index and google count your backlinks and gives the credits for your backlinks. The best pinging sites are Pingoat, Ping-o-Matic, Kping, Pingler you can find a lot more on Google.

Stick to above methods it will helps your sites to get friendly and nice in the eyes of google if you get the tons of backlinks as describes in the above methods article, press release, video sharing sites, social bookmarking, web 2.0 and RSS submission you can beat any website for any competetive keywords be remember if you want to get high ranking you need a tons of backlinks from these sites as quickly as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Link buildings are helpful to derive the traffic to our site..Link building can be done by these ways:
Forum Posting
Blogs Commenting
Social Network..

•••
All of your tips for getting back links are very good, but as per today's scenario I think that now we will get maximum exposure from web 2.0 platform where we have to post unique content. Apart from this forum and Web commenting are the best platform for getting valuable back links as many of forums and blogs are providing do follow links. Also, we have to consider the latest update of Google which is all about link spamming so we have to always build back links in our niche websites.

Last edited:
•••
Well, those above mentioned techniques are no doubt , well enough to bring the traffic and boost in the ranking of GOOGLE SERP but now the situation is now changed and the techniques like article submission etc. won't be that much effective, as it should be !

•••
Hi jayaprakash879,

Great list! Very informative. A few other option you may want to consider might include:

-Link exchanging
-Document file sharing
-Affiliate development

I really find SEO fascinating and I am sure there are a few more great techniques we are leaving out as well.

Out of all the methods on your list which do find the most effective? Which strategies do you find the most and least expensive? Great post and I look forward to the ongoing discussion.

•••
After the latest update, nothing is safer for the long haul than finding a way to continually attract links. If you have the type of website that is conducive to having a contest, it is terrific link bait and there are sweepstakes websites where you can list your contest. Facebook is a great place to generate interest. If your contest generates content for your site, that is a win win situation.

•••
Surely link building is very important in SEO, by using some ways to get backlinks such as: forum posting, blog commenting, social network, social bookmark...

•••
Thanks for sharing the above tips. The easiest link building strategy is commenting probably.

•••
I think press release writing and submission and guest post links are a good source for link building.

•••
I always prefer PR for link building. Dunno what others think about it.

•••
I always prefer PR for link building. Dunno what others think about it.

Pardon the ignorance, but what are you referring to when you mention PR? Are you talking about Page Rank or a website?

Thanks

•••
Submitting website link on the genuine site such as having good PR is always give us good backlink. Your all points is very useful for us.

•••
You forgot guest blogging. It's more helpful for SEO than articles and press. Both might bring traffic and press releases are now made for marketing purposes of websites mainly and Google is aware of that. Google news is no more fetching PRs without real news. But Gust Blogging gives both SEO properties share and traffic as well.

•••
First, thanks for sharing that. I would suggest link-baiting which can be done by publishing well-researched/well-written content that will naturally generate links. Those kind of links always carry lots of weights in the eyes of search engines which in turn can boost your ranking higher and higher as people keep linking to your content.

•••
This is a great post and makes me think of where I can fit in.

•••
Do forget about social media marketing. Social media marketing is an effective way of building quality backlinks to your website.

•••
All of them are the useful ways and almost every seo workers know these ways, however it is not easy to fully make use of them. SEO is not so easy.

•••
Hi...

I read all of your comments and suggestions that you made for link building tips, Well i think the link building is important for a website, because link building helps the site to generate the backlinks and gain the traffic to our site..

•••
hi all, may i ask how i can do exchange links?

•••
It's all good, but not sure about pinging. Is there any RECENT evidence that pinging really accomplishes any better results with Google?

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

hi all, may i ask how i can do exchange links?

Reciprocal links (A links to site B and B links to site A) are not as valuable as one-way links, in general.

•••
good information for link buliding.thanks for sharing.great work

•••
don't rely only one SEO tech tics.. make only quality post.we need to do perform all seo activities dont ignore any one.

but 5 linkbuilding techniques google still love.

1 press release
2 video distribution
3 web 2.0
4 PDF distribution
5 Social activities

•••
Link Building is helpful for generating website traffic. It is important now a days to build quality links from relevant websites. Link building methods that I used are the following:
Press Release Submission
Social Bookmarking
Forum Posting and
Guest Blogging

•••
The methods for link building are various, but the most important thing these days is to build quality links.

•••
Well, this thread is very helpful and informative about link building. I just want to share my experience on getting quality backlinks that is quite effective, and that is creating link baits (aka free giveaways). These link baits I used are a sort of having a free services or free promotional products I offered to get the interest of freebie addicts. In this way, there would be a great chance that my website will gain more traffic and have quality backlinks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back