- Impact
- 5
I need a really good designer to create either a template or a full website for a limo company. The designer will be free to create anything they want with the information given.
I need something in a decent price range. We are a new company so the most we can pay at the moment is $100 or a little more. We need to see a portfolio, if you can do this for us it is greatly appreciated. Please post or PM with quotes and portfolios. More $$ will be considered if you do a decent job. Thank you.
IF you need more information please post or PM me.
I need something in a decent price range. We are a new company so the most we can pay at the moment is $100 or a little more. We need to see a portfolio, if you can do this for us it is greatly appreciated. Please post or PM with quotes and portfolios. More $$ will be considered if you do a decent job. Thank you.
IF you need more information please post or PM me.

















