Dynadot

discuss Light Field

NameSilo
Watch

Together4Forever

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have seen your list before as you know @eladnof. The more I look at your domains the more lightfieldmagic.com jumps out as a very, very good domain.

Last edited:
•••
I have seen your list before as you know. The more I look at it the more lightfieldmagic.com jumps out as a very, very good domain.

Thank you , i actually like them all but im biased lol .

•••
Last edited:
•••
LightfieldView
LightfieldGear
LFimage
LightfieldPIC/s
AllSeeingCam
c
o
m

•••
LightfieldView
LightfieldGear
LFimage
LightfieldPIC/s
AllSeeingCam
c
o
m

I see you found this thread as well :)

Good luck ;)

•••
Thx! Been reading today. Cool stuff! The last two isn't really LF but same genre:

LightfieldSecurity
FocusLater
MultipleCam
.com

•••
I just checked EstiBot and FocusLater(.)com was valued at 1,000$! Seems that Focuslatercamera(.)com has existed since 2011. Good buy for 10$ I guess. Thanks for introducing me/us to this.

Also the slogan at Lytro, or at least for the tech - whatever you like to call it - is "Shoot now, Focus later"
http://qz.com/541959/lytro-is-bring...ter-technology-to-virtual-reality-filmmaking/

Relevant to the domains I bought today: https://pictures.lytro.com/

LightFieldArt(.)com

ShiftingImage(.)com + images
MovablePictures(.)com
MultiplePhotos (.)com (Value 950 estibot)

0.88's:

Lightfield(.)space ($0.88)
Plenoptic(.)webcam ($0.88)

•••
I just checked EstiBot and FocusLater(.)com was valued at 1,000$! Seems that Focuslatercamera(.)com has existed since 2011. Good buy for 10$ I guess. Thanks for introducing me/us to this.

Also the slogan at Lytro, or at least for the tech - whatever you like to call it - is "Shoot now, Focus later"
http://qz.com/541959/lytro-is-bring...ter-technology-to-virtual-reality-filmmaking/

Relevant to the domains I bought today: https://pictures.lytro.com/

LightFieldArt(.)com

ShiftingImage(.)com + images
MovablePictures(.)com
MultiplePhotos (.)com (Value 950 estibot)

0.88's:

Lightfield(.)space ($0.88)
Plenoptic(.)webcam ($0.88)

Some are very nice ;) .
Movablepictures
Focuslater
Lightfieldart

Just dont give estibot to much credit.. Its just another tool.

I believe lightfield keyword will be widely known all over the place.. Thats my guess among others.

Cheers!

Last edited:
•••
Yes, me too. I like it.
But what I don't really understand, is the domain-name really that important anymore? (OFC. we are here, but I mean as it was back in the day)

Example:

If Focus Later is a company with Lightfield-focus and the site is about this technique, does it really matter (in the sense of Google Index/SEO if it isn't named LightFieldFocusLater.com? If you get my question.

Thanks for reply. You have really nice names sir, GL! :) And hope it booms.

EDIT: FLcamera.com $4,994.00 at Namecheap. This is not Namecheap's domain right?

EDIT2: No, I have realized EB mostly goes after google score. Which can be weird with plurals. What I tho did realize is that "pictures" is more picked than singular in domain names. Example of names I bought today was WorkingPicture and StrikingPicture in .com but weren't available in plural (strikingpictures.com $2K+)

Last edited:
•••
Thanks.
I started investing in Lightfield domains 6 months ago and got what i wanted.
A lot of stuff get shortened but i believe in Lightfield much more then LF
Owner of LFcamera is hugedomains

•••
Thanks.
I started investing in Lightfield domains 6 months ago and got what i wanted.
A lot of stuff get shortened but i believe in Lightfield much more then LF
Owner of LFcamera is hugedomains
Good for you, and thanks again for the knowledge. I will be checking more tech-news and so in the future. But I have so much now haha. Need to wait until these trends boom first, if they do.

Just for the sake of the keyword:
LightFieldCanvas.com

Last edited:
•••
Yes, me too. I like it.
But what I don't really understand, is the domain-name really that important anymore? (OFC. we are here, but I mean as it was back in the day)

Example:

If Focus Later is a company with Lightfield-focus and the site is about this technique, does it really matter (in the sense of Google Index/SEO if it isn't named LightFieldFocusLater.com? If you get my question.

Thanks for reply. You have really nice names sir, GL! :) And hope it booms.

EDIT: FLcamera.com $4,994.00 at Namecheap. This is not Namecheap's domain right?

EDIT2: No, I have realized EB mostly goes after google score. Which can be weird with plurals. What I tho did realize is that "pictures" is more picked than singular in domain names. Example of names I bought today was WorkingPicture and StrikingPicture in .com but weren't available in plural (strikingpictures.com $2K+)

Most names are better in singular but some will be better as plurals.. It all makes sense.

Apps is better then app
Games is better then game
Ads is better then ad
But
tv is better then tvs
Robot is better then robots

Etc

Hope it makes it more clearer.

Last edited:
•••
•••
as i said before, my prediction is that relevant lightfield names will have great domaining value in the future

we got ourselves an end user sale in this niche a week ago or so ..

LightfieldDisplays.com - 3,000 $ (not mine )

and i just got my last ones in the niche

LightfieldUniverse.com
LightfieldVRglasses.com
LightfieldMonitors.com

•••
as i said before, my prediction is that relevant lightfield names will have great domaining value in the future

we got ourselves an end user sale in this niche a week ago or so ..

LightfieldDisplays.com - 3,000 $ (not mine )

and i just got my last ones in the niche

LightfieldUniverse.com
LightfieldVRglasses.com
LightfieldMonitors.com

Twisted my arm ;)

Light-Field VR
Lightfield Holograms
VR Lightfield Cams
VR Lightfield Glasses
VR Lightfield Cameras

Last edited:
•••
Twisted my arm ;)

Light-Field VR
Lightfield Holograms
VR Lightfield Cams
VR Lightfield Glasses
VR Lightfield Cameras

Hope you will make tons with those ;)

•••
Hope you will make tons with those ;)

Likewise to you Elad.

These were only £1 (ish) each so a small initial investment.

•••
Likewise to you Elad.

These were only £1 (ish) each so a small initial investment.

yup , i know what you mean :) promos are good for that :)

•••
Congratulations to the seller, it is defiantly a good start to the technology that will be the revolutionising the industry.

•••
VirtualRealityLightfield.com

•••
•••
•••
Its strange that lightfield group has lesser friction than even the Merged Reality Group. When Lightfield already has been said and proven as the prime tech behind:

1) Magic Leap
2) Whole Camera industry - It is a proven tech in Revolutionizing the Camera Technology.

Sometime, People take to long to realize what is there in front of their eyes.

•••
Its strange that lightfield group has lesser friction than even the Merged Reality Group. When Lightfield already has been said and proven as the prime tech behind:

1) Magic Leap
2) Whole Camera industry - It is a proven tech in Revolutionizing the Camera Technology.

Give it some time. Basically if we are talking keywords wise, its narrower then other niches but tons of potential for the relevant keywords imo

•••

1) Magic Leap

I think the reason for this is that Lightfield as actually been around for a few years.

I think VR and the other emerging tech's will definitely give good value to certain lightfield names.

I think merged reality is seen as having a minute possibility of being used to brand a "reality" tech in which it could become a new keyword.

Lightfield however is a technology that will be used to enhance the shooting of vr, Ar, Mr etc and some don't feel the keyword on it's own will become a keyword to describe these emerging tech's

I am however one of the lightfield fans :)

The only reason the merged reality thread got attention was because of Intel's announcement. The buzz will die down now unless there is any further development, however this is not likely to happen until 2017.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back