NameSilo

negotiable lifetimetextlinks.com (with site!)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gericsb

Top Member
Impact
1,431
Hi,

I bought this domain (it was a developed site at the time) from NP about 4 months ago and just haven't had time to develop (as I'm developing all the sites below in my Sig).

Anyway, if someone wants this domain (I think it used to have PR2??) but it may not anymore. I will also throw in the zip file from the seller that has the site contents. I believe it worked on some link script etc. BUT..I don't know anything/how to set it up etc....so I will be of NO help to you once the sale is done, unfortunately.

If somebody wants the domain and site make me an offer..but just realize the site is NOT currently hosted and domain has been inactive for about 4 months.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Very surprised there are no takers...

Site with prior PR...
Decent Domain.....
Not looking for much, anything in the 20-40 dollar range...

?????
 
0
•••
15 bucks?
 
0
•••
OK..Domain only for $10 bucks
 
0
•••
You will be getting a DEVELOPED SITE with this! I am confused as to why there is no interest???
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back