sales lian.com sold for $220,950

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Branded Domains

Be YouTop Member
Impact
Lian.com sold for $220,950 at Drop Catch on 2016-01-24

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
4 letters one word, big search results, and finally it is a chinese name and big chinese company

very logic sale, congratulations to both buyer and seller

•••
One of the better LLLL.com sales I've seen in the recent past. Congrats to the buyer!

•••
Good sale, more value for LLLL sales.

•••
Very, very, very nice for the owners of Dropcatch!!!!!!!

•••
•••
Don't under estimate the value of pinying domain. I own "yule.com", and I regularly receive $100k to $300k . So far, the highest (2) offers were in mid 6-figures.

•••
Don't under estimate the value of pinying domain. I own "yule.com", and I regularly receive $100k to $300k . So far, the highest (2) offers were in mid 6-figures.
:ahhh::-o:xf.eek:

•••
It was on Backorder on Namejet and appeared for Auction on Dropcatch. Nice meaningful name.

•••
lian means 'to link' 'to join' 'to love' or is a surname. Big sale.

•••
Important question has it been paid for?

•••
•••
Well most of domainers are not aware that end users compete with us at auctions ;)
Welcome to reality! Owners of food online business catching food related domains and so on.

•••
•••
Still looks like it hasn't been paid for.

•••
•••
Short single-pin domain names are very sought after.

Welcome. Hope you'll enjoy this forum.
eGeGu.com Hopefully for an investment firm in the future. Thanks for these posts Kassey

•••
Still looks like it hasn't been paid for.
my prediction is that i won't be. it will stil sell for a high sum but not 220k.

•••
my prediction is that i won't be. it will stil sell for a high sum but not 220k.
well i am wrong, whois is now updated with the owner.

•••
looks like his payment made it just in time, congrats

•••
China is not very rich,this is exception

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back