Karan Gupta 67
New Member
- Impact
- 1
I am looking to take on new clients and help you liquidate or maximize the value of your domain names. Whether you have premium short domains, .com gems, or high-value niche names, I can help you find the right buyers.
To ensure a smooth, secure, and transparent process for both sides, I work under strict security protocols. Please note my working terms before submitting your domains:
TXT Code Verification: Required during the initial listing phase to verify your ownership of the domain.
Auth Code (EPP): Required ONLY after a deal is finalized and funds are secured in escrow.
What I offer: Outbound marketing to targeted end-users.Safe escrow processing (Escrow.com / Dan / Namecheap marketplace).
Regular updates on negotiations.
Commission Structure: 15% on successful sales only. No upfront fees.
If you are interested, please send me a PM with your domain list and your minimum expected price (Reserve Price) for each.Let's close some deals together!
To ensure a smooth, secure, and transparent process for both sides, I work under strict security protocols. Please note my working terms before submitting your domains:
TXT Code Verification: Required during the initial listing phase to verify your ownership of the domain.
Auth Code (EPP): Required ONLY after a deal is finalized and funds are secured in escrow.
What I offer: Outbound marketing to targeted end-users.Safe escrow processing (Escrow.com / Dan / Namecheap marketplace).
Regular updates on negotiations.
Commission Structure: 15% on successful sales only. No upfront fees.
If you are interested, please send me a PM with your domain list and your minimum expected price (Reserve Price) for each.Let's close some deals together!















