NameSilo

Let's discuss the latest Brand Bucket domains!

Labeled as discuss in Brandable Domain Discussion started by Truespin Domains, Jan 27, 2020.

Replies:
Views:

1. Truespin Domains

Truespin Domains Upgraded Member Gold Account VIP

Having just had the latest email from Brand Bucket listing their newest domains, I thought it would be interesting to see what people thought of them. I've taken the top 9 most expensive ones, starting at around 20k down to about 8k.

An important rule:
    • Absolutely no mentioning the domain in the thread. Use the grid reference to refer to a domain.
    The domains --
    BBnames.png

My sense is that Brand Bucket has significantly reduced its quality control in recent months, so it might be interesting to get a view on these top domains. The only one I didn't think were too bad was:

A1: As a pronounceable I thought it sucked, but if you pronounce the last two characters as "see you" it makes it a little more interesting. Not really sure about it, but I guess in a world of Skype, video conferencing etc it's got some potential.

I'll be honest, none of the others really stuck out for me. All instantly forgettable from my perspective and many had a real hand-regged vibe to them.

B1: I thought was strangely priced at over 20k. Sure, it's a short one word, but in .io and with no specific meaning out of context.

Overall feels like a bit of a mediocre batch this week, but would be interesting to hear other views. Again, please only use grid references - it's not my intention to disrupt potential sales. The above are all stored as an image, so not indexable by Google etc.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. nivadriver

nivadriver Established Member

I was the second highest bidder for B2 on GD back in August. I think the bidding crossed 2K. Loved it at the time but could not blow that much on it I decided in the end. I think an end user may pony up the ask one fine day.

3. BrandCollectors.com

BrandCollectors.com Established Member

wow bb allows .io tld? as i missed something? so the next move will be the new gtlds?

4. Truespin Domains

Truespin Domains Upgraded Member Gold Account VIP

Yeah, on strong words they do. Although even that seems to be getting more lenient.

5. Lord Antares

Lord Antares Top Contributor VIP

A1 and B2 are premium but yeah, bb (and similar sites) are mostly hand reg quality names, which is why I dislike the sites. Too much mediocrity to sift through to get to a good domain.

6. Ostrados

Ostrados Entrepreneur Gold Account VIP

B1 is best one in the list.

A1 is a $5k cvcv, but IMO it is awful brand name, it does not pass tadio test and is easy to forget.

The others are hand reg quality.

7. Ryan217

Ryan217 NameBlitz Gold Account

A1 B1 and B3 are the best IMO and all the others seem like the kind of names that should only be 1 or 2k or less for some of them.

8. Don Gondon

Don Gondon Established Member

2B ok. A1? Just because its a CVCV, it isn't automatically attractive.

9. Abdullah Abdullah

Abdullah Abdullah Top Contributor VIP

Take A1 and B3 from that list.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice