domain LendMarket.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dommatt

New Member
Impact
0
I purchased LendMarket.com about two years ago when i saw it on a expiring soon list that I bought.

also picked up LendBusiness.com and LowLender.com at the same time

Any value here??
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Like 'em! If developed, good upside.

$20+ wholesale...much more if developed.

ST
 
0
•••
$15+

Not bad domains but not great :)
 
0
•••
I would say $10 for LendMarket.com. Not too good but not bad either!
 
0
•••
About 268 search results at Google, none popping out at me at first blush as a solid potential suitor ... Reg. fee - $35+, IMHO.
Would agree that it sounds pretty cool, and might make for a nice development project in order to boost potential long-term valuations. A conglomeration or directory of lending institutions, banks, mortage companies, etc.
Best of Luck here.
PS. Welcome to Namepros. :)
 
0
•••
I like LendMarket, not sure about the other two. I would say $40+ for that one.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back