IT.COM

question Legpain.com & Spinalstenosis.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

inforequest

Established Member
Impact
Hi, we might possibly develop Legpain.com and Spinalstenosis.com and looking for feedback and suggestions for best practices and methods of monetization. The budget is not incredibly robust and development time is limited. It was recommended that we sign up for an affiliate marketing campaign or sell the organic traffic with a company like redirect.com. I'd like to hear from savvy domaining industry vets for suggestions. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If any of those domains has good type-in traffic, I may not bother developing it. I'll simply do a 301 redirect with an affiliate link. You could also lease out the domains to save you the headache of developing them.

•••
They do have good type-in traffic. Any recs on affiliates, the good and bad? I’ve been approached to lease domains but have no experience in it so I stayed away just based on inexperience. Any company’s out there who specializing in leasing domains (placing lessor with lessee)? My biggest concern was if the lessee misused the domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back