Domain Empire

domain learngtopoker.com + some others

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,
asking your opinion on the following domains (all handregged)
learngtopoker.com - gto (game theory optimal) poker- card game :D possibly for someone who wants to create either a poker coaching/training site or something similar.
icryptofarm.com
gpuwiz.com (related to graphics cards)
gigamegadot.com (i know, sounds ridic)
exploitheaven.com (possible use in IT security)

Thank you for your time!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What interests me the most is actually learngtopoker.com because IMO, it contains three relevant keywords that fit together well and because i saw learnpoker.com for sale on godaddy with an asking price over 1mil. Obviously, it could be that someone is just asking too much and it's not a good measurement.
In comparison learngtopoker vs learnpoker: one has three words and the other has two words, so -1 point to me in a way. My domain name is more specific while the other one is a bit more general in meaning.
Would be interesting to know what more experienced people think.

•••
It's worthless, the name doesn't make any sense.

•••
It's worthless, the name doesn't make any sense.
Ok, i have to disagree, because in fact- it does make sense. Learn- GTO (game theory optimal) poker (card game). So maybe it doesn't make sense to a broad audience but it should make sense to those who seek to learn GTO poker.
So i don't quite understand why do you think it's worthless- maybe you meant it's worthless for someone who doesn't know the meaning of it, which i can agree with. Or maybe it's worthless because you think the audience might not be big enough? I can imagine it being worth to someone who is in the field of teaching poker for example- does that make sense?

•••
Oh, sorry, yea maybe some value then. Good luck

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back