IT.COM

music Learn to play instruments

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi, I have some spare time and I want to teach myself how to play an instrument, I can't decide myself between a violin, a guitar or a accordion.

Which one is relatively easy to play ? My guess is the guitar, but I kind of like the sound that the others produce also.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Get a flute.
Easier than the 3 your want.

•••
My dad used to play the trompette... I kind of like the sound of the sax instead also :)

•••
Guitar or accordion, depending on what kind of music you prefer. Violin is difficult to play without sounding out of tune.

•••
imo, the easiest is the one your 'artistic' self is more attracted to.

If you enjoy what sounds you produce (no matter if good or bad), you'll learn easier

•••
I play guitar but I am not a stranger of the violin also.
3 different sounds and 3 different styles but my opinion is that guitar is the easiest to learn (very hard though to do it right). The violin is a bit more harder to learn and more limited to what you can do.
The accordion is the hardest to learn but it has the widest range for what you can do with it.

My advice: go with the sound you will love and stick with it no matter how hard is it. Best to you!

•••
i guess guitar too..
you can learn slowly from your friends or watch some video on youtube. If you know every each chords and how to follow the rhythm sure you'll be an expert.
First, try to play a easy songs. I think start with a slow rock songs 80's-90's is a good idea.

•••
Thank you, I will buy a guitar first and after I can do something with it, maybe I will expand the knowledge.

•••
I play guitar sometimes.learning guitar was the most frustrating thing I ever experienced.

but then it takes time for everything.
I can now play guitar. Once you know the notes learning other instrument is much easier.
I have started to learn flute.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back