Awesome Steampunk Guitar

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
Dakota sez, "Built by Thunder Eagle Customs (my Dad), this friggin thing is awesome. He's putting it up for sale on eBay this sunday under the name 'Steampunk Guitar - Villanizer'. I've bugged him to keep it, but I know he'll build me one -- he keeps muttering about bills to pay. Who cares about bills when you got a guitar this wicked?"

http://www.boingboing.net/2007/04/27/steampunk_guitar.html

steampunkaxe.jpg


I don't play guitar but that is one awesome axe! I was thinking today the way people like to mod things I bet you could sell modded controller/guitars for Guitar Heroes (video game) for big bucks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back