IT.COM

Learn how to code for free!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Janine

NamePros MemberVIP Member
Impact
:wave:

Been wanting to share this awesome site that lets you learn how to code, in their most unique way. :)

http://codecademy.com/ :hearts:

Happy learning! :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Oh thank you for sharing this! Expecting a lot from this link you provided.

•••
:wave:

Been wanting to share this awesome site that lets you learn how to code, in their most unique way. :)

codecademy.com :hearts:

I was just browsing through CodeAcademy right before I loaded up this post. :P I still have yet to use it.

Have you checked out any of the PHP/MySQL lessons? If so, are they any good? I'm currently trying to learn PHP. I have a basic knowledge of the language but still have a ton to learn. I'm looking for some intermediate level lessons so I can continue developing this web application I have planned out.

•••
•••
A beautiful article by Amit Agarwal (from labnol.org)

Thanks for posting that link. I actually bookmarked a few sites that were listed there for a few different languages.

•••
I guess it would be great to learn how to code. Thank you very much !

•••
Trying to learn JS.. six months target set.. !! and here I go with Codecademy..!!

•••
Codecademy.com: I clicked on the HTML & CSS link at the bottom of the page. This was so basic an HTML tutorial it was really, really beginner level. No way this tutorial would take 7hrs to learn. It was devoid of any CSS tutorial. So am I missing something? Is the tutorial more complex when you are logged in?

•••
Back