Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain leans.tv

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

srcentertainment

Established Member
Impact
0
I want to sell this but am not sure how much it is worth. I have been posting it for sale for $2,000 but no takers.
what should it be worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i don't understand it...am i missing something with this one?
 
0
•••
its leans.tv i just want to know how much its worth and how much to ask for
 
0
•••
Low $xxx. Good Luck.
 
0
•••
Lean.tv = $xxx, low $xxxx

Leans.tv = $0
 
0
•••
Yeah I have to agree , I dont even think it is worth regging unless I am missing something. sorry but I also say $0
 
0
•••
Leans.tv? I have no idea what user would be looking for this term. I am not sure it is worth Reg Fee.

Brad
 
0
•••
Sorry but the name and the extension do not make sense. This is more than likely the main reason you are getting no takers on your $2k asking price. Keep trying though there are good ones left.
 
0
•••
Reg fee.

bmugford said:
Leans.tv? I have no idea what user would be looking for this term. I am not sure it is worth Reg Fee.

Brad

I have to agree. This is about as big as a mismatch as you can get.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back