Dynadot

domain leaguebattle.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JamesBond1337

Established Member
Impact
Appraisal? The .net is taken by someone else but i have the .com.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
'The .net is taken by someone else but i have the .com'

This is a prime example of why those 20 million tiny botched caucasians who inflate thier own sense of self importance as 'australians', (god I have such hatred for that word) must be stoped and blokaded at every chance. The minute you let a flag waving dickhead racist australian (99% of the white ones are extreme racists, the Left worse than the Right) into the camp, you can kiss all logic and progress away. I'm just trying to warn the forum members about this vile subhuman white creature called, The Australian = Yukky-Poo.

Regards.matt

•••
'The .net is taken by someone else but i have the .com'

This is a prime example of why those 20 million tiny botched caucasians who inflate thier own sense of self importance as 'australians', (god I have such hatred for that word) must be stoped and blokaded at every chance. The minute you let a flag waving dickhead racist australian (99% of the white ones are extreme racists, the Left worse than the Right) into the camp, you can kiss all logic and progress away. I'm just trying to warn the forum members about this vile subhuman white creature called, The Australian = Yukky-Poo.

Regards.matt
bro holy shit chill, i got the domain for a game i was making. not for domaining

•••
Nokta said $3.5k
Estiboot said $0

•••
Sell it to ,net owner...may get $1500

•••
$$$ in first look not much.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back