Dynadot

trade LE - Travel, Poker, Education, Myspace, Webmaster, SEO, Celebrity, Proxy, and More

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE READ COMPLETELY BEFORE PM'ING ME

Hey everyone. I have a number of site's I am trading links with. If you wish to exchange please PM Me. Be sure to include:

Your site URL:
Location of my link: (front page, sitewide, resource page)
Which site of mine you want to exchange with:

My Sites
Poker - The poker site is a PR0 and already starting to generate good traffic. Looking to exchange front page, sitewide footer, and resource page links. PR0+ links are welcome

Myspace - I currently run two myspace resource websites and am looking for site's to trade with. The first site is a PR1 and I am exchange front page links with this site. The second is a PR2 and I am trading front page links with PR2+ and resource page links with PR0+

Travel - The travel site is a time zone website. It offers current time zones in major cities across the globe. The site is a PR0 and is currently trading front page and resource page links.

Education/Finance/Income - I have a website that provides information and details regarding different income classes (middle class, upper class..etc) The website discusses taxes, income, wages, education..etc. The site is a PR0 and is currently exchanging front page and resource page links.

Webmaster/SEO/Domain/Design/Technology 1 - This is a web hosting site that is currently only trading resource page links. Site currently receives roughly 30k visitors per month and is trading PR0 and PR4 resource page links

Webmaster/SEO/Domain/Design/Technology 2 - This is a expired domain blog that currently generates a few hundred uniques per month. Site is a PR1 and trading sitewide links only.

Celebrity - Site is geared around one main south american celebrity. It's a new site but will soon be generating lots of good traffic. This website is currently a PR0 and exchanging front page and resource page links.

Proxy 1 - Proxy site that is generating a few hundred uniques per day. Currently a PR0 but will change in the next update. Exchanging front page links only

Proxy 2 - A great site that is established and receives excellent traffic. Domain is a great proxy keyphrase and the site receives upto 600 uniques per day. Valid PR3 exchanging front page links with PR2+ site's receiving at least 200-300 uniques per day.

Please read the category that best fits your site completely. If my site is a PR0 do not PM me saying you have a PR4 in the same related category unless you are willing to trade a PR4 for a PR0. This is only wasting your time for typing it and my time for reading it

I look forward to your PM's :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back