Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain lblv.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nmr86

Established Member
Impact
31
lblv.com

what do you think
for example: Lover Boys Las Vegas

any value?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Had to take a double look here, as I own iblv.com.

Not too sure about the 'lover boy' part, but probably would work for some business in LV. Value at current probably xx. GL
 
0
•••
hehe yeah.. i just made it op.. LB for lover boys..

:)
 
0
•••
Mid $xx seems to be the going appraisal for most undeveloped LLLL.com's.

When I first saw it I thought of :xf.love: Lesbian Love :xf.love: .
 
0
•••
This domain is worth about $14 to a reseller right now--tops. I'm not saying it isn't valueable or that it is bad, but reseller rates for LLLL.com's that are not pronunciable (and don't have all premium letters) are low.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
im planning to make a minisite on it..
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back