NameSilo

domain layyourhands.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

oconnellmd

New Member
Impact
0
Estibot tells me $2500? For that? Seriously? I was just listening to a Bon Jovi song at the time...
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Ermm...I checked it with estibot.com and it tell me this:
http://EstiBot.com Valuation : Reg Fee
I am not sure if we can trust automated domain appraisal. Estibot count on your traffic as well.
 
0
•••
Lay Your Hands

hborg said:
Ermm...I checked it with estibot.com and it tell me this:
http://EstiBot.com Valuation : Reg Fee
I am not sure if we can trust automated domain appraisal. Estibot count on your traffic as well.

Yeah, I did that thing where they tell you to put spaces between words for "best results". Apparently I GOT the best results. Just don't know that I believe them...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back