Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain LawyerFirm.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScionStatic

Established Member
Impact
0
This domain is the best domain I have ever bought. I know what I can sell it for, but I'd like to know what you guys and ladies think :)

God bless,
ScionStatic.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It has a good name but the extension lowers the value too much - mid high xx i'd say becouse of the name.
 
0
•••
low XXX - Because there's lots of lawyer firm originations out there. Just in that factor, I would try selling the name to a lawyer firm.
 
0
•••
mid xxx to high xxx, lawyers are ritch and would pay a good coin for it
 
0
•••
Thank you for your appraisals. I will be looking for a law firm and try and sell it to them.

j0e said:
mid xxx to high xxx, lawyers are ritch and would pay a good coin for it

Yes, which makes this domain quite valuable. =)

God bless,
ScionStatic.com
 
0
•••
yeah it is 'lawfirm' but is very good name. low-mid $xxx
 
0
•••
That is true, but all the lawfirm's are taken :)

God bless,
ScionStatic.com
 
0
•••
I believe due to the term being incorrect the value falls to about 1/2

However I would probably estimate low to mid $XX (25-40)

good luck
 
0
•••
jstep said:
I believe due to the term being incorrect the value falls to about 1/2

However I would probably estimate low to mid $XX (25-40)

good luck


I am sorry, but you are way off. Yes, it is not "lawfirm", but does not mean this is false terminology. $25 - $40, is way off as I will be contacting many different law firms about this domain with a much higher price.

Are you saying that lawfirm.org would only be worth $50 - $80? I know this is just your opinion, but I mean, really. lawfirm.org would only be worth $50 - $80? Am I missing something?

God bless,
ScionStatic
 
0
•••
Well it looks like some of us are wayyyy off...

Well, thanks for everyone that appraised this domain, however, a few of you were way off. Here is a link to a purchased appraisal: http://www.nameappraisal.org/lawyerfirm.html

God bless,
David
 
0
•••
lol you paid $14.99 & up to appraise your domain name.
good luck getting $750 for your domain :)
 
0
•••
earn100 said:
lol you paid $14.99 & up to appraise your domain name.
good luck getting $750 for your domain :)


Yeah, the only reason I bought one was because I got an e-mail from these people saying they wanted to buy this domain..I said $1K, and they said ok, but it had to be appraised. So I went out and bought this appraisal, however, I then found out these people were scammers (The one e-mail me about buying this domain) But whatever, at least I know what it's worth now. :lol:

God bless,
David
 
0
•••
ahhhhhhh.....the guy who emailed u, i think owns that site...hes a big scammer (scotnoir toughguy net) i get his emails daily :(
 
0
•••
j0e said:
ahhhhhhh.....the guy who emailed u, i think owns that site...hes a big scammer (scotnoir toughguy net) i get his emails daily :(

RJ said he doesn't think they are related. Yeah, that guy..said he would give me $1K for the name...grr him
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back