IT.COM

Launch MSN Messenger from your Web Page

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
<html>
<body>
<object classid="clsid:F3A614DC-ABE0-11d2-A441-00C04F795683" codebase="#Version=2,0,0,83" codetype=application/x-oleobject id=MsgrObj width=0 height=0></object><OBJECT classid="clsid:FB7199AB-79BF-11d2-8D94-0000F875C541" codeType=application/x-oleobject id=MsgrApp width=0 height=0></OBJECT>
<a href=javascript:MsgrApp.LaunchAddContactUI("[email protected]")>Click here to add this user to your msn</a><br>
<a id="lll" href=javascript:MsgrApp.LaunchIMUI("[email protected]")>Click here to chat to this user on msn</a><br>
</body>
</html>

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is for if one of your sites visitors want to contact you. You just insert your email address, as I indicated...if you are online, and they are online, once the link is clicked, it works. I have the latest MSN Messenger, and It works just fine.

•••
im gonna edit phpbb so that when people click the msn button it launches there msn :) lol

•••
well, what if you want to add like a offline and online thing on to it what would you have to do... i will have a go

•••
J_Ronaldo_19 said:
well, what if you want to add like a offline and online thing on to it what would you have to do... i will have a go
I'll get back to you on that. lol

•••
well, im struggling but if you use IF then you could take apart the online/offline code or you code use the cpanel code

•••
Cool Code! I'll Try it soon!

•••
Wouldn't MSN also have an aim:goim just like AIM?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back