domain laughoutloud.me please appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcofclouds

Established Member
Impact
1
help appraise please


:blink:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
help appraise please


:blink:

Im not feeling this one. It consists of three words and doesn't work well with the extension IMO. Most refer to it as "LOL" not "Laugh Out Loud"

I would let this one go IMHO.
 
0
•••
I saw the .com version is at auction at godaddy, asking 31k.
I was actually looking for .com domains to be honest with you, when I bought this one, to go along with advice I have gotten here at namepros.
And then I saw this one, and I suddenly bought it. I think it sounds like someone who knows english at least somewhat. I remember talking to french people, who used to put 'me' at then of a sentence in reference to themselves.
They would say something like 'I am going to the store, me' or 'I am late, me'.
other names for laughoutloud.me might be
laughsoutloud.me
or
laughedoutloud.me
laughingoutloud.me
I may have jumped too quickly on this one. oops. but does anyone else think it has some value?
 
0
•••
Try and stay away from .me domains when starting out in this industry, your best bet is to focus on .com and the strong cctld's

I would also focus on strong keyword combinations, names like these are not easy to sell. You have to be luck or experience to sell them, even in .COM...but if you had something like NYInsurance.com or LABooks.com for example...you know straight away who you are going to approach to try and sell them...its just better to do this to get the hang of selling and how end-users think. Any ideas who you would sell this to?

sorry, I don't think the name is worth anything

Good luck
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back